CyberLink Media Suite 9 Ultra v18.104.22.1680 with Portable
CyberLink Media Suite 9 Ultra v22.214.171.1240 with Portable | 3.86 GB
Company CyberLink released a new version of the product CyberLink Media Suite 9, A comprehensive set of tools for working with digital media-oriented consumer market. The package includes more than a dozen different products, with which users can turn the home video material and photographs into a complete multimedia products, browse media content and share them via the Internet, prepare files for viewing on the displays and smart handheld devices and address a number of other everyday problems.
CyberLink Media Suite 9 supports video playback in modern formats Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D. A technology TrueTheater will significantly improve the image quality of the content shot on an inexpensive digital camera. Users will be able to convert the content standard and DVD-quality picture with high definition (HD) with the help of technology TrueTheater HD, and the technology will create TrueTheater 3D stereoscopic video on your home PC.
Free templates and special effects available for download at Directorzone, will help to give a dazzling shine amateur photos and video footage. Here users can find samples of labels and stickers to decorate their own products.
CyberLink Media Suite 9 will protect the content of the discs from illegal copying and distribution using 256-bit encryption algorithms. And support for hardware acceleration ensures ultra-fast video processing on systems equipped with new models of central and graphics processors.
The Suite CyberLink Media Suite 9 including the following applications:
. A popular player PowerDVD, capable of video playback Blu-ray, HD and stereoscopic video.
. Tools PowerDirector with extensive video editing and content creation in formats AVCHD, H.264, AVI and others.
. Product PowerProducer to create the finished media products on the optical disc Blu-ray and DVD.
. A set of tools for sound editing WaveEditor.
. Universal Converter MediaEspresso converts video into formats supported by mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, PSP, and many others).
. Utility Power2Go to "burn" data to disk (with support for the newest format, you can save a carrier up to 128 gigabytes of data).
. Appendix PowerBackup backup and data recovery.
. Product PowerDVD Copy, designed to create exact copies of the DVD-ROM drive.
. LabelPrint - set of tools for creating high-quality printed products, including labels, covers and inserts for CDs.
. Comfortable and functional photo editor, organizer MediaShow.
. Product PhotoNow! with extensive image editing.
Main features of CyberLink Media Suite 9:
. Play movie
- Supports AVCREC and commercial Blu-ray discs, including interactive features and menus;
- Home theater-quality Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS audio playback with support for Blu-ray film;
- Movie Remix allows you to create new stories from your favorite movies on DVD;
- Ability to cataloging information about the DVD-ROM for collectors and film fans;
- Ability to protect the entire disk or specific files and folders allows more control over data security;
- Name files and tags allows users to easily locate files by using the quick search.
. Edit video and photo slideshow
- Images can be downloaded directly from Flickr for use in personal projects;
- Sound files can be downloaded directly from Freesound for use in your own projects;
- Improved tools allow you to create compelling slide shows;
- Adjustable workspace allows better control of operating conditions than ever before;
- Main frame and setting custom paths allow users to achieve professional results when editing projects.
. Creating a disc
- Full support for creating DVD and Blu-ray discs, including HD-menu;
- Support for AVCHD to create a AVCHD DVD-ROMs;
- A wide range of embedded and available online custom design templates;
- Support for Dolby Digital 5.1 for playback on home theater.
. Manage your media files
- Advanced import functionality allows instant catalog and organize digital media library;
- An innovative three-dimensional interface provides an easy and convenient access to features and video and photos;
- Set of tools to improve the quality of video and photos with a few simple clicks;
- Internet access allows users to directly upload the slideshow, pictures and videos on YouTube, Facebook and Flickr.
. Moovie Live
- In MoovieLive community offers a platform where you can share your DVD;
- MoovieLive - a rapidly growing online database of various films, from the estimates in the surveys where you can find and share with all members.
In DirectorZone community allows members to exchange customized DVD menu templates and effects for PowerDirector, as well subscribe to their favorite creators notification of their last downloads;
- DirectorZone extends PowerProducer, allowing users to download a wide selection of menu templates.
The new version of CyberLink Media Suite 9:
- Ability to view Blu-Ray 3D-films;
- Upload your photos and video on Facebook;
- Access to extensive resources DirectorZone;
- The function Zoom-in Cut for the most accurate editing;
- Ability to reduce video distortion and noise;
- New FancyView navigator;
- It is full of new features to edit video and audio files;
- Using technology to update TrueTheater 3D or HD video.
The best multimedia suite, CyberLink Media Suite 9, delivers the latest in digital multimedia, including Blu-ray, 3D video playback, and ultra-fast file conversions. With major upgrades, new Media Suite 9 includes CyberLink's leading range of multimedia software, providing everything you need for movies, videos, photos, music and data.
All you need to Play, Create, Enjoy and Share
- Play Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, DVDs, video & music files
- Create great videos with powerful editing tools
- Ultra-fast video, photo & music file conversion for popular portable devices including iPhone and Android devices
- Burn and copy any media to any disc
- Download 100,000 + FREE effects and menus for your video projects
Blu-ray, HD & 3D Movies
Enjoy the best movie experience possible on the PC through CyberLink's multimedia suite with support for brilliant high-definition Blu-ray and DVD playback, along with broad support for an array of video formats. Media Suite now also supports Blu-ray 3D playback and you can choose to upscale the quality of your DVDs and videos to 3D & HD. Experience surround sound home theater audio.
HD Video Editing
Create pro-like videos with the best multimedia suite complete with effects and tools including unique customizable particle effects, SD-to-HD video upscaling, and faster video rendering. Fix poor lighting and remove video noise with just one click. Convert files for playback on a host of mobile devices, as well as upload your videos to YouTube and Facebook.
Blazingly fast video, photo and music file conversion with hardware acceleration support for Intel, NVIDIA and AMD technology. Smart Detect selects the ideal conversion profile for up to 59 different portable devices including iPhones and Android phones, while Direct Sync outputs the converted file directly to your device. It's all done for you at the click of a button.
Data Burning & Storage
Protect valuable data with password protection featuring 128-bit encryption. Archive files to Blu-ray Discs, including the new BDXL format, or DVDs using filters to quickly back up only the data you need. Make an exact copy of non-CSS protected DVD-Video discs, and compress double layer DVD content onto a single layer DVD.
Total Photo Control
Organize and sort your entire photo collection in minutes with the leading mutlimedia suite. FaceMe T Technology identifies and groups similar faces with smart name suggestions. Also, design memorable slideshows, fix photos with one click, and share your photos on Facebook and Flickr.
Edit audio files to create mobile phone ring tones or concise lecture recordings. Rip MP3s or WAV files to enjoy on a media player. Media Suite 9's DVD burning software makes CD & DVD burning easy and you can also create labels for your compilations or etch designs directly onto LightScribe and LabelFlash discs.
Share your creativity with over 1,000,000 members on PowerDirector's DirectorZone website. Get access to over 100,000 FREE effects and disc menus for your video projects, and learn editing tips, too. Meanwhile, MoovieLive offers a place to share your love of movies with other PowerDVD multimedia software users.
Integrated App Launcher
PowerStarter is a user-friendly launcher that gives you quick access to 34 of the functions and features for your movies, videos, photos, music and data files. Also features the capability to add the most commonly used functions into your favorite list.
Video File Importing:
AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MOV (H.264), HD MPEG-2, DVR-MS, DV-AVI, DAT, VOB, VRO with Dolby Digital 5.1/2.0, DVR-MS, MOV, WMV, WMV-HD, MP4, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), MOD, TOD, AVCHD (M2T), 3GPP2, DivX (on Windows 7), WTV in H.264/MPEG2 (multiple video and audio streams)
Video Capturing Device Support:
- Analog TV tuner capture
- HDV capture (MPEG-2)
- Mini DVD
- From AVCHD discs (H.264, DDCD)
Audio File Importing:
WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A
Photo File Importing:
GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG
Video File Exporting (Production)
- High-Definition: AVCHD, MPEG-2 HD, WMV-HD
- MPEG-4 AVC
- AVCHD for SD Card
- 3GPP2 for 3G mobile phones
Formats Supported for Disc Creation
- SVCD, VCD, DVD
- BD Burning: BDAV, BDMV
- AVCHD Burning
- Spanish (European)
- Chinese Simplified
- Chinese Traditional
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7, Vista and XP
- 512 MB RAM required (2 GB DDR2 or above recommended for editing HD videos)
- 5 GB Hard Disk Space required
- Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2200 + processor
- Screen Resolution 1024x768 pixels, 16-bit color or above
OS: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP
Screen Resolution: 1024 X 768 px, color 16-bit or greater
* 512 MB minimum (recommended 1 GB or more)
* 2 GB DDR2 or higher is recommended for editing HD video
* Requires 5 GB of free space (+400 MB for SmartSound Quicktrack Library)
* To edit a single DVD-ROM drive - 10 GB (recommended 20 GB)
* Editing a BD-ROM - 60 GB (recommended 100 GB)
* Pentium 4 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2200 + for editing MPEG-2 DVD quality
* Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 2400 + for high quality video MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime, and Real Video
* Pentium Core 2 DUO E6400 or Athlon 64 X2 5000 + for AVCHD and MPEG-2 HD (BD quality)
* It is better than the Intel 945 GM
* 64 MB-VRAM or more
* Some animation effects can be disabled or the quality of a specially lowered for the worst video cards
Video capture device
* OHCI IEEE 1394 compatible device
* PCI or USB 1.0/2.0 capture device compliant with WDM standard
* DV-camera connected via OHCI-sovmestymy with IEEE 1394 (original: "DV camcorder connected via OHCI-compliant with IEEE 1394")
* DVD-camera connected via USB 2.0
Camera Sony MicroMV / AVCHD / HDV
* "Cutter" BD-RE is required to record Blu-ray Disc
* DVD-burner (DVD + R / RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn DVD / MiniDVD / AVCHD
* CD-drive (CD-R/RW) to burn VCD / SVCD
Microphone: Required for recording voiceovers / voice acting
Internet Connection: Required for access to Web services
Buy a premium Filesonic to download file with fast speed
CyberLink Media Suite 9 Ultra v126.96.36.1990 with Portable