ESET Smart Security 18.104.22.168 + ESET NOD32 Antivirus 22.214.171.124 + Fix - PSYKO666 | 219 MB
x86 and x64 releases included ... Unrar file, install version you want, install fix and you're done..
About the fix TNod-126.96.36.199-Final:
Translated to Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, French, Russian, Persian, Ukrainian and Swedish languages.
New version of the utility that inserts a valid license to update NOD32 Commercial versions 2.5.x, 2.7.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.0.x, including Eset Smart Security.
Significant improvements since version 1.4.0 Final:
- ESET Support v5.
- Added the option to choose the ESET product type for which the license to download (EAV=NOD32 Antivirus, ESS=ESET Smart Security ,EAVBE =NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition, ESSBE=Eset Smart Security Business Edition).
- Added an option to change the seconds to wait for the detection of internet when activating the option "Start with the system."
- Fixed errors when connecting to certain license servers.
Note: Inserts new licenses very fast. Everything works on an automatic way.
If you click on Desktop shortcut, one icon appears on the Taskbar and here, using right-mouse-button you may configure the way you prefer. I prefer Default Settings and "Run at Windows Startup".
It can be configured to Hidden Mode too.
Problem with TNOD 1.4.1 final, it errors on installing new license. About eset now longer shows license.
Solution: You can try this -] go to `Advanced setup` -] go to `Update settings` -] delete `Username` and `Password` here -] Clear update cache -] ok -] reboot -] now TNOD should update the license
(and after a manual update you should also see your license status)
What's the difference between:
1. One is for installing into Windows as an installed program.
2. Is a portable version for use on a thumb drive or directly from a folder anywhere.
3. Is just the executable from the portable version as a stand-alone.